Abbreviation:ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection)
- Ge P.S.
- Thompson C.C.
- Jirapinyo P.
- et al.
- Predicting outcomes in colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection: a United States experience.Surg Endosc. 2019; 33: 4016-4025
- The pocket-creation method facilitates colonic endoscopic submucosal dissection (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 1045-1053
- Gastric endoscopic submucosal dissection assisted by a new traction method: the clip-band technique. A feasibility study in a porcine model (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 1137-1141
- Conventional versus traction-assisted endoscopic submucosal dissection for gastric neoplasms: a multicenter, randomized controlled trial (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 1231-1240
- Rectal reconstruction after endoscopic submucosal dissection for removal of a giant rectal lesion.VideoGIE. 2019; 4: 179-181
- The suture-pulley method for endolumenal triangulation in endoscopic submucosal dissection.Endoscopy. 2011; 43: E319-E320
- Facilitating endoscopic submucosal dissection: the suture-pulley method significantly improves procedure time and minimizes technical difficulty compared with conventional technique: an ex vivo study (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80: 495-502
- Suture pulley countertraction method reduces procedure time and technical demand of endoscopic submucosal dissection among novice endoscopists learning endoscopic submucosal dissection: a prospective randomized ex vivo study.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 177-184
- Tumor seeding during colonoscopy as a possible cause for metachronous colorectal cancer.Gastroenterology. 2019; 157 (e4): 1222-1232
- Countertraction in endoscopic submucosal dissection.VideoGIE. 2016; 1: 36-37
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Ge at [email protected] .
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy